- Inscale Ltd products have a minimum of 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects. Additional lengths of warranty are shown on product datasheets.
- Any goods which are subject to a warranty claim should be returned, in their original packaging, to Inscale for inspection. Upon inspection Inscale will repair or replace defective unit.
- Warranty does not cover accidental or deliberate damage, acts of god, damage incurred by incorrect use or not following manufacturers instructions or power failure and over loading. The goods must not be modified or repaired by anyone other than one of our engineers or nominated service agents.
- Any products that have not failed due to manufacturing defect, will be repaired at the cost of the customer. Inscale reserve judgment on this and our decision is final.
- Carriage costs for the return of goods to Inscale will be the responsibility of the customer. Non warranty repairs are carriage chargeable.
- Warranty does not cover the incorrect purchase of our products, if goods are returned due to incorrect specification then Inscale reserve the right to refuse the return of goods or charge a return to stock fee.
- The warranty will become invalid if the products have not been used for the purpose they were designed for.
- In all cases, packaging for goods supplied should be retained for the duration of the warranty term for that product. If goods are subject to a warranty claim and have been returned without the products original packaging, Inscale reserves the right to charge for replacing packaging.
- In all cases, if returned goods are missing parts, such as mains adapters etc, Inscale reserves the right to charge for said items or remove the items from any replacement goods to be dispatched.